Sigma Forming Machine
|Technical data of Sigma forming machine|
|Suitable Material||Cold-rolled steel strip and heat-treated galvanized steel strip|
|Thickness of raw material||1.0-3.0mm (235-345Mpa)|
|Size of OMEGA||50-130mm adjustable (special size available)|
|Material of roller||Cr12 mould steel being quenched treatment,HRC58-60|
|Material of cutter blade& |
|Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment, HRC58-60|
|Material of shaft||High quality 45# steel with heat treatment. |
Roller grinder milling.
|Forming speed||about 10-12m/min|
|Power Requiremen||Main motor power: 15 Kw(Depend on final design)|
|Hydraulic station power: 5.5Kw (Depend on final design)|
|Diameter of shaft for rollers||82mm|
|Controlling system||Mitsubishi PLC & converter|
|Quantity of rollers||about 22stations for main rollers|
|Weight of machine||About 10000KGS|
|Size of machine installation||About 20mX2.5mx1.7m|
Cr12 mould steel being quenched treatment,HRC58-60,CNC machine tooled to increase rollers precision.
Product of Sigma forming machine
Product sample from machine
Our Roll Forming Machine’s advantages
1.Anti-rust roller: Cr12 mould steel being quenched treatment,HRC58-60,
CNC machine tooled to increase rollers precision.
2. Heat treatment: Heat treatment for cutting frame to remove the steel stress, to avoid deformation.
3. Cutter blade: Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment, long life time.
4. High precision: shafts for rollers are tooled by grinding machine at least twice. Rollers are CNC processed to ensure precision performance.
5. People originate: introduced Mitsubishi PLC with touch screen. Friendly man-machine interaction.
6. Excellent services: Technician can be sent to your factory to install the machine and train your workers. Lifetime services for our machines.